Hit Makes!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Though it's tiring the whole day, I know that God helped me to make it possible!

Early at 5AM my husband woke up and shouted "PANDESAL!!!" what he mean by that: He is calling the man peddling hot buns.
He woke me up and remind me that we need to go early in the market to buy ingredients for our Meryenda Treat-Baby Shower celebration in our office. He went out our room, get some coins from his pocket and bought P20.00 of hot pandesal. I rise from the bed and turn off the fan while he went to the toitlet to brush his teeth and wash his face.
I came next after him, then I went to Janet's store to buy a sachet of milk for me and a sachet of coffee and Milo chocolate drink as a combination hot cup for my hubby: I turn on the water heater and wait until it pops it's indicator saying "DONE-your hot water is ready!"
I make my self one hot milk for my tummy and the baby and also a cappuccino-like hot cup combination for my hubby.
I sip my hot milk so my tummy and my baby inside feels warm, my hubby also grab his cup of combination and enjoy it's yummy flavor.
I grab my notebook were I take down everything that is needed for the treat: ingredients, materials need and even the people who were invited and those who are not sure to come.
After our hot cup drink, I went to the toilet and changed my attire so we can proceed to the market before 6AM; while my hubby was done in changing his cloths.
My hubby wake her sister sleeping on the couch to transfer to our room so she can sleep without any moise from the outside cause she works at night.
He ask me for a shirt: I went inside our room and grab a shirt for him.
I grab my comb and fix my hair so I will look good when we go out then get my wallet on my bag because my husband is in a hurry and was waiting for me more than 15 minutes.
We went out, he is on a checkered shorts, with white shirt, a cap and wearing his crocs slip-ons.
I was wearing a violet leggings, white and black stripped sando and a slipper given by mom.
While walking he asks me "Did you bring the electricity bill?"; I said "I forgot!", then I went back and get the bill so we can settle it, because it's due was last August 7 and it will be disconneted tomorrow.
As we wait on the streets for a tricycle, I did tell him that yesterday, Edward offered me a ride to Bayan so I can reach my office on time and because he sees me with a big tummy and seems it's hard to carry it.
Hubby wave on the driver coming from Apitong. We ride onto his trike and go down to 711 shop and pay for our fare.
We went near to the loading area and he met his Police friend and make a little about Napolcom examination results and quotas for September for Police positions.
After a quick chat, we ride on a jeepney and pay for our fare going to the Market.
As we wait to get to our destination, streets were filled with students: As I heard the driver and the student's conversation, it is Red Cross Foundation Organization anniversary at the Marikina Sports Center. We have seen gay teenagers who make fun on the streets.
We go down to the second street and go across the other street.
While walking, I felt that I was about to pee but I was not, (that's just what I think about, cause it hurts) my baby is finding his way out, but it's not his time to go out of my womb yet.
We went to hotdog vendor and bout half a kilo of chicken and tasty hotdog, then we went to another stall to buy 2kgs. of pasta, 2 packs of forks at 10 pcs. each, 3 packs of chicken breadings, 2 big sachet packs of spaghetti sauce, 35 pcs. styropor, 1 bag of oil and 1 box of cheese summed up to P427.
We went to a chicken stall, we bought almost 4kgs. of leg and thigh part of chicken summing up to P399 with a free rag to clean my hubby's hands.
He asks for other ingredients needed, I told him we still needed corned beef or ground beef. We decided to buy 2 big cans of corned beef at P45 each.
While paying, a man passed by and releases his bag with oil on the ground accidentally.
Hubby says "ay sayang" meaning "it's so bad it happens to him."
After getting the change, we walk to the loading area and ride on the SSS routing jeepney.
I pay for our fare to Meralco.
We reached Meralco and go down there. We decided to pay our electricity bill first then go home afterwards.
We get inside Bayad Center to settle the bill summing up to P892.
We walk again to the loading area of tricycles and have a special trip to our home.

When we reach our home, we washed our hands and prepare the things that we needed for the sooking prep. I borrow a big caserole for the pasta from Edna and wash it right away.
Since we don't have a full gas tank, we borrow a electric stove at my hubby's aunt.
When I placed the caserole on top of the stove, I got electrified. I felt weak and shocked.
My husband rearranged the position of the caserole not knowing he might get electrified too.
His barefoot, hands are all wet: he did reposition the caserol then "BOOM!" he get electrified too. It hurts he says. Then we went to thw doorstep and wear our sleepers and teasing each other.
I used a pot holder to rearrange the caserole then put some oil and salt.
I chopped the garlic and onion using our handy chopper, then he asked me to wake up his sister to ask if it needs the water boil first before putting pasta onto the caserole.
Hubby went to the neighbor and asked if he can cook there, they agreed then he get all the materials for cooking the fried chicken.
Elbhie woke up and turn the water again to she can make a cup of coffee to sip.
After her coffee moment, she did help me to prepare and cook the spaghetti sauce. (Actually she did cook the sauce not me.)
I slice the hotdogs.
My husband deliver the chicken in our house after he's done cooking it in our neighbor's house.
After that, I washed my hand and arrange the forks putting some decor onto it.
I took my chicken break and grab a bite with it, because we didn't take rice for breakfast.
When the pasta was ready to be served, Elbhie arrange the styros so she can calculate the pasta serving on each styro.
At first we are afraid that Pasta might run out and lackfor 30 styro packs.
But thank God, we finished the packing resulting to 30 packs of styros with spag and chicken on it.
They told me to take my bath so I can reach the office before twelve because I'm about to report half day.
After fixing my self ready tp go to the office, we took a ride of a single motor and went to my office location.
There are times that we really need to stop cause the styro was about to open, the styro position it self as if it's about to spill it's contains.
Funny and in a hurry, but still I reached the office before time.

In the Office:
My hubby help me took the 3bags of spag packs at the 2nd floor of our building.
He's really a very shy type of person, as if he doesn't want to show off and meet my colleagues. A very simple man, that's why I love him the most!

I get my Id and swipe card, swipe my card and went inside: I left the other plastick outside because can't bring all of the three bags with just two hands, foods inside might spill.
I ask for help from Jhing, one of our coaches, then Allan Galvan went on and helped her and I went back to the entrance doors to get the last bag and proceed to the call floor.
When I get there on my station I found out that most of the invitees were not there, most were all on RD and PL and some are in UL's.
I felt bad that it seems they don't want to come because in return they have to give present for the baby.
But there's nothing I can do, maybe it's their RD and they really file their PL's that day.
After long hours of waiting, atlast! it's 3PM, end f our shift!
I inform my invited friends to proceed to the pantry so we can start the gathering while me and Cherry will buy our drinks at Save More Supermarket.

At the Pantry:
We are only few who celebrate my Baby Shower, it felt like I only have few friends also, but I know it's just a bad timing inviting them on their RD's. (acceptable)
Cheeno, Mahidi, MJ, Ryan, and others took 2 servings, while others take only one.
I made a simple art paper for them to leave any message for the baby and for us the parents.
I have recieved wonderful presents!

a cute bottle from Mydee
3 pairs of socks from Joan
3 pcs. of sando from Cherry
a tod brush, a teething ade, baby spoon and fork from Allan
a baby wash from Peaches
a baby wash and oil from Ianne
matrress pack and pairs of mittens from Tonette
3 pcs. bonets and a unique bib from Sally

After my Shower bash at our office I went home for a rest.
But Maide texted me and said he was going to meet me in our house to give his gift for the baby.
I told him he will be out of place in our house because I have Adventist visitors since Kitin didn't reply to my message if fhe will attend my bash at home.
He gave Chev a snooppy bottle includin snoppy extra nipples.
It's been 4 years since we last met with his other berks at his party.

As I went back home, I saw Mae Anne, usinf the PC for FB ans FS update.
As I decided to take shots of the presents to post it on my FB account, I borrow first a camera from our neighbor.
Then Edna gave me a give-away from Saralee: a cute native bag with 2 zwitsal products.
It was surprising yet I am still thankful for that!

Although few came and join my SHower bash,
I still appreciate their presense there.
To those who didn't make it,
(It's all right, hope they will not forget their present for the baby)
Just kidding--
Still I thank them cause they have accpetd my invites and my give-aways!

It's a very tiring day but the results was really-really great!
It's so fantastic! I am so much happy with the result..
I know my little Chev is very glad inside me that he has lots of presents from his mom's friends!

Thank God!
I know you help me make it possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy! Thanks for your Visit!
Plese see: http://www.wix.com/babyaxcell/mystory

Our Family Website