Hit Makes!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

liers are liers and can never given a chance to believe in!

whatever silence or secret it may be, it can be traced without your knowledge..
cause you didn't think of possibilities once found out.
one thing you should keep in mind: if you're a lier
GET LOST!
that's the only thing everyone can have peace of mind...

it would be perfect yo know
you no longer exist!

for everyone will be at ease and away from any grief!!!


--------


it's been quite a while when 8 post my blogs here?
there are happy thoughts,
meaningful and magical but what I have today is my sorrow.

I have wasted my time and life to something I know will never get benefit with...

My fault was not to listen to many and now I am alone with this to carry...

I happiness no one can ever place!

My little one who keeps me going to this path of pain....

My little Chev who just got 1 this month last 13th!
To greey my baby-
"happy birthday"
again and again....


too sad I want to live with my child just the two of us....
I've never dreamed to be somewhat like a beggar!!!
I can live life to the fullest with my smart little boy and with God's guidance we both will enjoy!!!!


bad side of me...
can't accept and believe that I'm easily get fooled!

I'm trying not to but since I was raise to have a kind heart..
I can be easily get pleased and asked favors..

I believe it's a blessing to others if I help them with their needs...

see you again blogger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy! Thanks for your Visit!
Plese see: http://www.wix.com/babyaxcell/mystory

Our Family Website