Hit Makes!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Crochet Shoes

Please visit: http://www.wix.com/babyaxcell/mystory

Finally!
I've uploaded few of my crochet shoe pairs/slippers.
Orders accepted. Minimum of 7 days before delivery, 50% down payment sent through LBC, Western Union or through Smartmoney/BDO.
LBC handling fees will be taken from you (buyer).
Meet Ups can only be available at SM MArikina, Riverbanks Mall and within Marikina Vicinity.

Monimum purchase for Meet Ups: 3 pairs
Online Price:
P250-P300 Adult (varies from feet sizes)
P150-P200 Kids (varies from feet sizes)

PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
Please RESPECT my BLOG site, My ads and others stuffs here.
Plese do not copy any pictures and anything from here.
I'm doing this craft as a hobby and some sort of extras to kill the time.
I also sell the cheapest slipper/shoe pairs made from crochet.
I am not a scammer or whatever you think others are doing for online extras.
Please have a visit as well of my website and Facebook page.
Photobucket account and Multiply too.

Other products are also available
Crochet Minimum order Price Each
Bag 2 P150
Pouch 2 P150
Purse/Wallet 3 P50
Headset covers 3 P35 (3 for P100)
Bikini top 2 P200
Head band 2 P100
Other Accessories
Earrings 5 P30

If you have ordered a Minimum of P500 you will be discounted P20
Above the amount then more discounts you can get.

The more you buy from me the more discount I can give too.
These products are hand made out of Monaco & Red Heart crochet thread and or yarn.
Cotton and Acrylic.


Send to:
Phebe Eunice Rodriguez
734 IBP Rd. Rosal Extension Barangay Payatas A Quezon City
+639179958809/+639235076592
babyaxcell@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy! Thanks for your Visit!
Plese see: http://www.wix.com/babyaxcell/mystory

Our Family Website