Hit Makes!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Prayer Vigil for my Mother Gliceria Rodriguez, battling for Carcinoma Stage 4

Please visit: http://www.wix.com/babyaxcell/mystory This is the most and the least thing I can think of. Acceptable since knew this illness my mother is bearing since her youth. But miracles do happen that she had 3 children and now his grandchild, which is Chev. Her strong faith keeps her going. That what I love from my mother. She never fails to pray for her family, self, and everyone she know is needing of much of prayers. She had our grandmother get back to Christianity instead of "espiratista's" She had her make stronger and live more. She taught me kid to be respectful and PRAY. She taught us, to be on our own feet and stand for what is right. In deep hope, we are always believing that mother will gain more strength to surpass and get a happy living again adn live longer, 100% more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy! Thanks for your Visit!
Plese see: http://www.wix.com/babyaxcell/mystory

Our Family Website